A school depends first and foremost on its staff.
Great teaching staff will lead to great student outcomes. Good support staff will provide all-round service excellence. Strong leadership and teamwork skills then provide the cement that ensures growth, efficiency and continuous improvement.
Schools within the MENA region need specialist HR support to open a school with the right staff, in place on the right day, with the right skills, and in the right frame-of-mind. This is one of BBD Education’s significant strengths.
BBD provides an integrated package of support for school start-ups. The service begins with a quick but essential strategic review of the school’s vision and proportion for parents. From that starting point as a workshop, BBD draws on leading edge solutions and research to provide:
• A choice of contract templates
• A statement of terms and conditions Salary and remuneration guidelines
• A salary scale that suits the school
• Remuneration rules – that determine how individuals qualify for promotion and for rewards
Recruitment and search
• Leadership search ‘in a box’ – We find the right Principal and leadership team to match your needs
• Leacher recruitment ‘in a box’ – We provide the job specification, preparation of prospectus, advertising, shortlisting, interview, selection
….under the guidance of a team that has recruited teachers to the region for more than 15 years
Policies, documents and guidelines
• We provide templates and communications to support the search/recruitment processes (calls to interview, job offers, etc)
• We can help you develop your staff prospectus to go to prospective staff prior to interview
• We can give you access to more than 2000 teacher CVs and to more than 15000 international teachers through social media channels
• We can show you sample School Handbooks
Quality assurance and staff management
• We can provide you with performance management systems
• We provide sample disciplinary and grievance policies
Guidance for establishing your HR office
• We provide guidelines on staffing your own HR office
• We provide guidelines on building good staff records