We have established good partnerships that are ‘ready to go’.
Usually, these deals require careful negotiation to align everyone’s educational ambitions, values and financial expectations. We have brought many, major brands to the region and we know how to structure the right agreement, with the right partners.
The things we value are:
• The power of professional expertise – not in just one area of a school’s operations but in every area, from the curriculum and academics to the design and physical facilities
• The importance of people – after all, education is a “People Business” and schools work best when the approaches they adopt both respect and engage all the stakeholders, especially students and their parents
• The use of best practices to improve schools – we are constantly looking into leading edge practices, so we can give our clients a competitive advantage
• The importance of viable and sustainable solutions – we believe that value-for-money and financial viability are essential factors in running schools, because these provide the foundation for enduring quality
• A culture of continuous improvement – schools are constantly changing and need to keep improving so that all students can realise their potential
• A rounded education that brings breadth and depth to what students learn – the pursuit of great qualifications needs to run alongside a concern for character development and an interest in out door education, to build individual strengths and embed resilience.