Complete with support for team workshops if required. Great plans need financial nous, a clear understanding of the sector, market insight and operational experience.
The things we value are:
• The power of professional expertise – not in just one area of a school’s operations but in every area, from the curriculum and academics to the design and physical facilities
• The importance of people – after all, education is a “People Business” and schools work best when the approaches they adopt both respect and engage all the stakeholders, especially students and their parents
• The use of best practices to improve schools – we are constantly looking into leading edge practices, so we can give our clients a competitive advantage
• The importance of viable and sustainable solutions – we believe that value-for-money and financial viability are essential factors in running schools, because these provide the foundation for enduring quality
• A culture of continuous improvement – schools are constantly changing and need to keep improving so that all students can realise their potential
• A rounded education that brings breadth and depth to what students learn – the pursuit of great qualifications needs to run alongside a concern for character development and an interest in outdoor education, to build individual strengths and embed resilience.